kadang-kadang Allah hilangkan sekejap matahari.. kemudian DIA datangkan pula guruh & kilat..
puas kita menangis mencari matahari rupa-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita....
pelangi yang indah..
Monday, August 31, 2009

I Live My Life For You

|
Specially Dedicated this song to My Lovey Husband

HANDRI HARON




To My Dearest Husband;

Y'know you're everything to me and I could never see
The two of us apart
And you know I give myself to you and no matter what you do
I promise you my heart
I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicate my life to you, you know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you and there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together
I just can't live without you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I live my life for you



mrs e

8 comments:

aleena said...

lagu nie mmg superb best:)

one of my favy;)

mrs e said...

aleena;
mmg best kan? menyentuh perasaan & romantik sungguh..

:)

E said...

tq yayang,da lma x dngar lagu ni he3

isya said...

wah wah naja.. ;p

mrs e said...

isya;
hik hik hik..

bagi can lah sekali sekala ;p

dyla said...

auwww romantiknya!

NoRT said...

kasih suami membawa ke syurga.....

mrs e said...

dyla;
auwwww... maluuuu *blushing* :)


nort;
ya..betul tu ;)